Jose and the Living Dead

jonathan flanders jon_flanders at SPAMcompuserve.com
Tue Aug 31 07:12:35 MDT 1999

"That class unity is impossible without solidarity, and solidarity is
impossible without respect -- even for those comrades, those "friends and
fellow workers" --as the wobbles used to say-- with whom we might disagree.

Jose"

Well said, Jose. I might add that the SWP comrades I meet from time to time
evince none of the "living dead" characteristics Philip goes on about.

The problems of the SWP have a lot more to do with the mis-estimation of
the collapse of the Soviet Union than all of the horror stories about
mistreatment I have heard here.

Jon Flanders