FW: UN Dioxin POPs Urgency - E-mail Correction/Changes

Craven, Jim jcraven at SPAMclark.edu
Tue Aug 31 12:50:12 MDT 1999

James Craven
Clark College, 1800 E. McLoughlin Blvd.
Vancouver, WA. 98663
(360) 992-2283; Fax: (360) 992-2863
blkfoot5 at earthlink.net
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~blkfoot5
Opinion*

-----Original Message-----
From: LISN [mailto:lisn2000 at lisn.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 1999 11:09 AM
To: nativeamericanlaw at eGroups.com; NativeWeb News; Sovernet-l;
sovernspeakout; Warriornet
Subject: UN Dioxin POPs Urgency - E-mail Correction/Changes

Subject: UN Dioxin POPs Urgency - Changes
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:16:46 -0500
From: Indigenous Environmental Network <ien at igc.org>
To: lisn2000 at lisn.net
CC: avrill at oraibi.alphacdc.com, andrea at scicom.alphacdc.com,
jimbosimmons at yahoo.com, rsockbes at usm.maine.edu, gwichin2 at alaska.net,
gars at nanews.org, bnorrell at usa.net, mohawkns at cyberglobe.net,
swbureau at rt66.com, slewis at reporters.net, wsdp at igc.org, uaine19 at idt.net,
senaa at excite.com, jdossett at erols.com, esfuture at sonic.net,

Correct e-mail and other changes in previous message:
RE: UN Dioxin POPs Urgency

The correct spelling for Mr. Yeager is:

Mr. Brooks Yeager
His email address is: bYeager at state.gov
He is on leave this week and will be going directly to Geneva...fax him
a copy at:
International Hotel, Geneva, Switzerland
Fax: 011 41 22 919 38 38

Correct spelling for Mr. Muehling is:
Mr. Brian Muehling
muehling.brian at epamail.epa.gov

The corrected email address for:
Mr. Dick White
Office of Pesticides, Prevention & Toxic Substances
e-mail: white.rd at epa.gov

The Plan is still to direct your comments to Ms. Albright.  The U.S.
team will be meeting today and tomorrow, so your comments are
important.

Indigenous Environmental Network
P.O. Box 485
Bemidji, Minnesota 56619-0485  USA
Phone (218) 751-4967
Fax (218) 751-0561
email: ien at igc.org
Internet Web Site: http://www.alphacdc.com/ien

"An alliance of Indigenous Peoples empowering Indigenous communities
towards sustainable livelihoods, environmental protection of our lands,
water, air and maintaining the sacred Fire of our traditions."
--
League of Indigenous Sovereign Nations of the Western Hemisphere
"Many Nations, One People"
mailto:lisn2000 at lisn.net
LISN Web Site: http://www.lisn.net