affirmative action

Sun Aug 29 23:42:26 MDT 1999

>Kevin Dean:
>>Let us not let bleeding heart liberals call the shots.  Lets not lose sight
>>that AA is for the free market.  Let us not think that simply because 'right
>>wingers oppose AA' we should say the opposite.
>
>Yes, indeed.  The smart money in the ruling class set out to create a black
>middle class back in the mid 1960s.  Affirmative action is a key mechanism
>for doing this.
>
>Philip Ferguson

Wake up.  It's near the end of the 1990s now, and a good deal of
affirmative action has disappeared already in America.  The remaining parts
are on probation, so to speak.  The Right has learned to used "civil
rights" laws to destroy whatever anti-racist programs we have ever gained.
I suppose you don't pay attention to the US domestic politics.

Yoshie