More on the Eugenians

Michael Hoover hoov at SPAMfreenet.tlh.fl.us
Fri Dec 3 11:59:34 MST 1999

> NY Times, December 3, 1999
> STREET RAGE
> Dark Parallels With Anarchy Concocted in Oregon
> By SAM HOWE VERHOVEK and JOSEPH KAHN
> The group's intellectual cheerleader is a 56-year-old author of anarchist
> tracts, John Zerzan, who has attracted some local attention by carrying on
> a regular correspondence with Theodore J. Kaczynski, the man imprisoned as
> the Unabomber.
> Louis Proyect

for what it's worth, I used to read Zerzan's stuff years ago in
anarcho-primitivist (think that was how folks described it) paper
called *Fifth Estate* (out of Detroit, if memory serves).  Some
used phrase 'simple tools' rather than term 'anti-technology' to
describe their views.    Michael Hoover