Legal? Peaceful?

Fri Dec 3 21:07:08 MST 1999

>>My own experience in the mass movement here in Brisbane has been that the
anarchists represented the pacifist tendency.  It is I suppose a comment on
Australian Anarchism, but it is shot through with Tolstoyanism, Ghandiism,
Dorothy  Dayism and all sorts of vegetarian non-violence.  <<

Puke!!! Even we YSAers (mini-SWPers) were more ultraleft than the folks you
describe circa 1970.

I think what passes for anarchism in Australia is badly in need of a blood
transfusion, or something!

José