A welcome to demonstrators in Seattle.

Néstor Gorojovsky nestor_gorojovsky at SPAMyahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 08:58:02 MST 1999

(Please, Macdonald Stainsby, resend this to L-I, will you?)

In Seattle, of all places! At the core of the most affluent city
of the most affluent country of the most affluent side of the
world! Or should we replace "effluent" for "affluent"?

Welcome to the tear gas gang, friends from Seattle, you made a
great opening!

And, by the way, this is what lies behind WTO and globalization:
global state terrorism. We know about this down here for long,
it was good time that they showed their teeth up there. The
struggle is just beginning, you can expect harder times.

Be welcome to our new millenium.

Nestor.