message for Tahir Wood

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Wed Dec 1 07:37:40 MST 1999

If anybody can contact Tahir, please tell him that I was forced to unsub
him because his mail has been bouncing for a week, which I suspect is the
matter Mark needs to contact him about. I sent a message to the postmaster
at his university but was not answered. In general, when mail bounces back
to me as list-owner, I give it 48 hours or so and then I will unsub you.
Keep that in mind when you go on a vacation.

At 12:19 PM 12/1/99 +0000, you wrote:
>sorry to use this public forum, but Tahir, if you can read this, can you
reply to
>me privately?
>
>Thanks
>
>Mark