Agent provocateurs? (posted to L-I by Steve Kerr)

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Fri Dec 3 13:28:02 MST 1999

From: Andrew Bacelis <Andrew.Bacelis at directory.reed.edu
Date: December 3, 1999 2:56 PM
Subject: Agent Provacateurs [ykboo]

I support the view that those who caused the property damage were paid by
police (or FBI) on the basis of an encounter I had on Tuesday in Seattle: A
dark-haired man about 22 to 28 years of age wearing a buttoned up dark
green army parka approached me and asked if I wanted to "help start a
riot." I asked "Are you working for the cops?? That's exactly what they
want." At that point, the man became quite nervous and ran off.

andrew

=====