Fwd: ORG: What's REALLY Going On With the Anarchists and the WTO in Seattle

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at SPAMdojo.tao.ca
Wed Dec 1 15:37:21 MST 1999

Forwarded From: Jake Burkowicz <fantomas at sprint.ca>

WTO in
> Seattle
>

> >Friends,
> >
> >My comrade Justin, from ICC, telephoned from Seattle tonight.
> >
> >Sketchy details:
> >
> >Riot cops tried to move in on protesters but were stopped when the
> >Anarchist Black Bloc sat down in the middle of the street and
refused to
> >move.  The police opened fire with tear gas and rubber bullets.  The
> >Anarchist response was to begin smashing windows:  McDonalds, The
Gap,

--
Macdonald Stainsby

check the "ten point platform" of Tao at: http://new.tao.ca

"To give food aid to a country just because they are starving is a
pretty weak reason."
   Henry Kissinger, 1974
(former American Secretary of State)