Inspiring Quotes (not necessarily by "Marxists")

Julio Fernández Baraibar julfb at SPAMsinectis.com.ar
Fri Dec 10 05:07:14 MST 1999

> Also, there is one excellent quote which I don't fully remember, I think
it was by a Latin American revolutionary but i may be way off "When I feed
the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they
call me a communist"

This quotation is by a catholic bishop, Monsenior Helder Camara, bishop of
Recife, Brasil. He died a couple of months ago. He was a great man.
Julio fernandez Baraibar

> Here is a list of quotes which I have found quite inspiring. Perhaps they
don't fall into the right category for Louis to use on his website, but
regardless, I hope they are worth reading. They are ripped off a website (I
think Labour something....) Enjoy....