Fwd: [marxist-activist] Fw: Libya Rejects U.S. Monitoring

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at SPAMdojo.tao.ca
Mon Dec 6 13:20:56 MST 1999

Forwarded From: donald anderson <donald at scotrepublic.freeserve.co.uk>

``America

--
Macdonald Stainsby

check the "ten point platform" of Tao at: http://new.tao.ca

"To give food aid to a country just because they are starving is a
pretty weak reason."
   Henry Kissinger, 1974
(former American Secretary of State)