Help: Rushton

Xxxx xxxxxxx at xxxxxx.xx
Mon Dec 6 23:14:31 MST 1999

You might also try suzuki at zoology.ubc.ca which I think is Suzuki's email address
at the University of British Columbia.

As for immediate dirt... well he's not an anthropologist, biologist or zoologist,
he's a professor of psychology and has no expertise in the area of race. I also
seem to recall that he received funding from a far right thinktank. A quick gaze
at the web shows that he's held in high regard by David Duke.

Xxxx