HELP!! Extant works by Karl Kautsky

Chris Doss itschris13 at SPAMhotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 14:03:09 MST 1999

Greetings,

I was wondering if one of the quite obviously well-informed list subscribers
could give me some information.

I'm currently doing a bit of research on the Social Democratic opposition to
Bolshevism the principal representative of which, I believe, was Karl
Kautsky.  I have been trying like hell to locate a copy of his _Dictatorship
of the Proletariat_, but to no avail.  I have looked high, low, hither and
yon, from amazon.com to pathfinders, and I am beginning to become convinced
that the attempt is futile.  Does anybody out there know if the book is
still in print?  I've looked for versions in English and (a little less
vigorously, so I guess I may have overlooked something) in German.

I'd appreciate it as well if someone could give me some pointers to
secondary literature on the issue.

Much obliged,
Chris Doss