Questions for Ethiopian Cdes re: EPRP

David Altman altman_d at SPAMhotmail.com
Sat Dec 11 10:57:13 MST 1999

Friends:

In your recent message you mention in passing the Ethiopian People's
Revolutionary Party.  I know these comrades suffered grieviously under
Mengistu, so I was surprised recently to find that they have a presence on
the Web:

http://www.eprp.com/

Skimming over this site VERY briefly it seems that the EPRP has degenerated
into an Amhara chauvinist organization, or perhaps it was one all along!
Perhaps you comrades could answer a few questions for me:

What are the current activities of the EPRP IN ETHIOPIA?  Does it have a
legal precence?  Publications?  Is my initial impression of its politics
correct?

David Altman