To Dennis was Re: On LBO and De Long was Re: Harry , a son of the Devil himself

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at SPAMOREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Wed Dec 15 17:29:41 MST 1999

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Gary MacLennan wrote:

> Now I disagree with Lou on matters such as the 'legal peaceful' stuff he
> got from the SWP.  I belong to the 'Burn Baby Burn!' school of thought,

I've got dibs on the Eurotower. Ever see that sucker? This hideous pile of
glass in downtown Bankfurt, the lair of the ECB, just crying out for an
industrial-strength slingshot. We'll have volunteers on hand passing out
steel-plated umbrellas to passersby below or something.

-- Dennis