RRPE article

Craven, Jim jcraven at SPAMclark.edu
Thu Dec 16 12:38:34 MST 1999

Hi Michael,

I would be honored to get and pleased to read your article. I promised the
information will be applied in concrete struggles.

Thanks,

Jim

James Craven
Clark College, 1800 E. McLoughlin Blvd.
Vancouver, WA. 98663
(360) 992-2283; Fax: (360) 992-2863
blkfoot5 at earthlink.net
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~blkfoot5
Opinion*

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Yates [mailto:mikey+ at pitt.edu]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 1999 9:34 AM
To: pen-l at galaxy.csuchico.edu; marxism at lists.panix.com;
lbo-talk at lists.panix.com
Subject: RRPE article

I have an article in the Fall 1999 issue of the Review of Radical
Political Economics with the rather unwieldy title of "The
Revitalization of the Labor Movement and the Creation of a Good Society:
Some Notes on the Political Economy of the AFL-CIO."  I will be happy to
email a copy of it to anyone interested.  Comments appreciated.

Michael Yates