[Fwd: [BRC-ALL] Terrorism, Brutality and Violence]

Carrol Cox cbcox at SPAMilstu.edu
Tue Dec 14 11:39:14 MST 1999

I have the permisssion (enthusiastic) of the authors to fwd this post
and
one that will follow it.

Carrol Cox

Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 10:15:55 -0500
From: Latrice Norris <trice_isis at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [BRC-ALL] Terrorism, Brutality and Violence

>It has been my experience in life that the "squeaky wheel" will be most
>liberally lubricated (witness the recent combined efforts in Seattle).
>
>Is there motivation enough to raise a national outcry about the killing of
>this innocent, eldderly sister by two ANGST RIDDEN, COLUMBINE, CO. type,
>WHITE BOYS???
>
>Harold Rose

Hotep my Brother, I have a simple answer for you...Yes. I must continue to
believe that it can be done. We can be motivated to fight against our
oppressors.  It is our responsibility, you and I, to encourage others to
tap into that firey spirit that rests within all African Americans.  Yes,
I do believe we are motivated...I'm counting on it. Plus, we don't have a
choice. Like my mother would say "I ain't open to any other options, this
will be done".

peace

Latrice Norris

[Cross-posting or publishing messages that appear on BRC-ALL to a
non-BRC medium is prohibited (except for articles, announcements, and
press releases), without EXPLICIT permission from the message author]