On LBO and De Long was Re: Harry , a son of the Devil himself

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at SPAMOREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Tue Dec 14 12:26:29 MST 1999

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Gary MacLennan wrote:

> Who is this idiot [name deleted]?  Isn't it great that we have a list
> where we do not tolerate scum like that whose twisted psyche means that
> he must hang around [ideology deleted] and keep sniping at them?

Who's this "we"? If you go ballistic every time someone else has a
slightly different opinion from your own, how can you possibly expect to
convince 250 million Americans, with all *their* viewpoints (some
wholesome, others frightening), that you're right?

-- Dennis