[Fwd: [BRC-ALL] Terrorism, Brutality and Violence]

Carrol Cox cbcox at SPAMilstu.edu
Tue Dec 14 11:40:20 MST 1999

Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:52:01 -0500
From: Latrice Norris <trice_isis at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [BRC-ALL] Terrorism, Brutality and Violence

Brandi Harden <bharden at law.howard.edu> wrote:

>Can someone help me please...Can someone help me understand what is
>happening here?...I am a 26 year old student here in the DC area, and I
>don't understand why our people are continuing to die at the hands of
>these RACIST WHITE PEOPLE?

Hotep my sister,

I do understand your frustration, I too cry many nights thinking about
what is happenning to our people. I notice that you are at the school of
law at Howard. I am a graduate student in the school of social work at
Howard. I am also active in the National Association of Black Social
Workers and under that realm, I have alot of things I would like to do
pertaining to the increased killing of our people.

Also, Christi Cunningham, a professor in the school of law, and myself
held a BRC student outreach meeting at your school two weeks ago. Were you
there? If not, I can give you info. on that too. I would like to work
through the BRC as well on this issue.

We should meet to pool our ideas and resources together.

All it takes is a passion for a difference, and you have that. Hang on to
it Brandi, we will, our people will prevail.

Let me know when is a good time.

peace

Latrice Norris

[Cross-posting or publishing messages that appear on BRC-ALL to a
non-BRC medium is prohibited (except for articles, announcements, and
press releases), without EXPLICIT permission from the message author]