Ceding ground to capitalist ideologues, and a warning toanarchists

Michael Perelman michael at SPAMecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Dec 14 13:14:37 MST 1999

Mark, my recollection is that I did invite you to return to pen-l.  As for Lou, I
certainly do want him to return.  In fact, when I started a policy to remove anybody
but said anything that could lead to a flame, Lou even volunteered to have himself
suspended -- I believe he said that I could Pinochet him.

--

Michael Perelman
Economics Department
michael at ecst.csuchico.edu