To Dennis was Re: On LBO and De Long was Re: Harry , a sonof the Devil himself

Fri Dec 17 10:15:07 MST 1999

Creative Destruction for real.

CB

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Gary MacLennan wrote:

> Now I disagree with Lou on matters such as the 'legal peaceful' stuff he
> got from the SWP.  I belong to the 'Burn Baby Burn!' school of thought,

I've got dibs on the Eurotower. Ever see that sucker? This hideous pile of
glass in downtown Bankfurt, the lair of the ECB, just crying out for an
industrial-strength slingshot. We'll have volunteers on hand passing out
steel-plated umbrellas to passersby below or something.

-- Dennis