Blaut's Kaypro

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Sun Dec 19 20:12:30 MST 1999

>My email software always tells me who sent the post in the "from" line; what
>do you see there?
>
>José

Jim Blaut is using a Kaypro which translates each character into a
Kaypro-compatible equivalent. Unfortunately, the guy who was working on a
hack to translate the subject, from and to portion  into Kaypro characters
died of a heart attack last week and wasn't able to complete his mission. I
have tried unsuccessfully to wean Jim from his Kaypro but he has
sentimental attachments to the machine, which he calls "Lester".

Louis Proyect