A reminder

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Sun Dec 19 14:09:52 MST 1999

People on the list who are taking vacations over the next week or two
should unsub from list and resub when you get back, unless you are the
compulsive type like me who checks his email daily even on vacation. If you
allow your mailbox to get filled up, each message sent to you through
Majordomo (the list software) gets bounced back to me as list owner. Not
only is it a pain in the ass for me, it also costs money to send the
messages even though you don't receive them. Ordinarily, I wait for 24
hours and if the situation hasn't changed, I will unsub you myself.
Unfortunately, Majordomo does not have a "suspend" command, so this is the
only recourse.

Lou wearing my moderator hat

Louis Proyect