Ceding ground to capitalist ideologues, and a warningtoanarchists

Tue Dec 14 13:28:01 MST 1999

Being a Pokemon, I give them that kind of hell once a week. They're dead on their feet
and don't know it.

CB

Yoshie wrote:

> Lou, Mark, & Jim C
>
> Do come back, and just ignore Brad, as Mike Yates does.

I don't think Michael Perelman or Doug Henwood want us back. They've never asked
me, anyway. I have no idea whether Henwood has invited Lou back, but I doubt it.
And I think they're right. If I go back to LBO it wouldn't be the likes of
DeLong or other scrotal retainers I'll be squeezing. It will be a fight to the
death, no holds barred. Of course, if they invite me on those terms, I'm happy to
oblige 'em. What's more, I'll give them the run of L-I (if Nestor agrees) to do
their pettifogging worst in return. Don't expect me to be civilised. I'll strangle
the buggers with their own guts, is what I'll do. And you know I mean it. It
will make the Adolfo Olaechea flame war look like a lonely candle on a high
hill. It'll be a monster flame party that Schwarzenegger will buy the rights to.
You'd have to wait for the implosion of the universe for anything better.

Nah, they ain't up to it.

mark