Background information on Pinochet's arrest

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky gorojovsky at SPAMinea.com.ar
Sun Dec 19 18:53:21 MST 1999

Peter Kornbluh, quoted by Louis Proyect:

:
:Within minutes the British, collaborating with the Spanish
authorities,
:accomplished what the Chilean courts have refused to do since
Pinochet
:stepped down as dictator in 1990--they placed him under arrest.
For that
:reason alone, October 16, 1998, will forever be remembered in
the annals of
:human rights history.
:

Am I too much of a paranoid if I find this paragraph dripping
imperialist ideology, and debasing the Chileans while raising the
imperialists to heavens?

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at inea.com.ar