Guilt and innocence

Thu Dec 16 22:45:35 MST 1999

>>Similarly, the main political prudential issue in the O.J. Simpson virtual
reality maxi-series was its use as a modern injection into the mass
imagination of the myth of the Black man as rapist and murderer, especially
of White women. <<

I think it was also quite instructive as to how U.S. cops actually function,
which is they NEVER investigate a case, to see where the evidence leads, but
instead look around for the most likely suspect, i.e., the nearest Black or
Hispanic, and frame him. In pursuit of this, the police and prosecutors
routinely cheat, lie and plant evidence, as was clearly demonstrated in this
case.

José