Fictitious Capital

michael perelman michael at SPAMecst.csuchico.edu
Thu Dec 23 09:31:15 MST 1999

I also did a piece on Fictitious Capital in 1991.
"The Phenomenology of Constant Capital and Fictitious Capital." Review of Radical
Political
Economy, Vol. 22, Nos. 2 & 3 (Summer and Fall): pp. 66-91.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321