Fictitious capital (to Heikki)

michael perelman michael at SPAMecst.csuchico.edu
Wed Dec 22 15:40:29 MST 1999

I think that he might be referring to the data from the bank for
international settlements, which shows the total amount of foreign exchange
transactions for the world, which are 100 times more than the value of
goods and services exchanged internationally.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321