[PEN-L:15012] FOLLOW UP ON SEATTLE, PROPOSAL FOR STRATEGY, 2.edit.

Wed Dec 29 21:55:31 MST 1999

> From: Carrol Cox
> > The contradictions normally result from unnatural
> > borderlines decided by imperialist powers without
> > regard to the peoples.
>
> This will not do -- in part because the contradictions involved
> are too complex to be reduced to the few principles that can
> be invoked in the kind of mass decentralized campaign in
> question

True.

 but even more importantly because the analysis is
> seriously, even viciously, WRONG. The primary tactic
> of the NWO is *not* that of denying minorities the right
> to their own state BUT THE VERY OPPOSITE -- the
> encouragement of balkanization of the third world.

This analysis, and its acceptance or rejection, seems to be at the root of
most of the most virulent disagreements on this list.

And now I'm left having come out with a 'fortune cookie' comment, and
nothing further to say.

Alan Bradley
alanb at elf.brisnet.org.au