ISO Article

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxx at xxxxxx.xx
Wed Nov 3 07:37:52 MST 1999

Just to clairify what "sectarianism" is for Mr. Dart. According to Marx, Lenin and
Trotsky, being a sect has nothing to do with one's size nor with engaging in criticism
with others on the left (what you call "sectarian," Marx, Lenin and Trotsky
called "polemics"), rather being a sect and thus being sectarian is a matter of one's
relationship with the working class as well as one's sense of oneself. Given the ISO's
non-worker composition and its exaggerated sense of itself as the
revolutionary party it is the ISO and its cothinkers around the world who are in much
greater danger of being sectarian.

Xxxx