Bounced from James Stewart (posted from nonsub address)

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Fri Nov 5 20:33:36 MST 1999

> (This was posted on warriornet, a mailing list related to indigenous
> struggles. Boyle is an attorney long involved with sovereignty issues and
> banning Indian mascots at colleges and universities.)
>
> Faith and Resistance by Francis A. Boyle

    Well, rather a surprise to find Mr. Boyle here.  I come from Champaign,
Illinois and I know Mr. Boyle's name from this opposition to "The Chief,"
which has been the subject of much argument lately.  I know the church as a
yellow brick building with a sign declaring it to be "Nuclear free Zone."
    I'm thinking of having myself ceclared a nuclear free zone.

Louis Proyect
Marxism mailing list: (http://www.panix.com/~lnp3/marxism.html)