ISO Article

Dart, Jon J [CES] J.Dart at SPAMlmu.ac.uk
Wed Nov 3 05:23:00 MST 1999

Having recently joined the list I was hoping for some interesting and 'controversial'
postings.
However the recent diet of self-indulging together with the outright sectarianism does
leave a bad taste.

The commentators so far fail to include any kind of contribution as to what they doing
to build the broad left. Surely if people can agree on the ends, then a comradely
attitude, despite disagreements with others, should be maintained.

As a comrade (not a member of the ISO) recently said "It is discreditable and foolish
to attack people in a broad-brush way for 'style'. It hides what's really at stake.
Too often, people use this kind of criticism as an alibi for doing nothing".

Hoping your sectarianism doesn't depress you too much  - it does me.