Doug Henwood-Alexander Cockburn exchange

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at SPAMOREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Wed Nov 10 20:45:56 MST 1999

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Louis Proyect crossposted an email exchange between
Alex and Doug:

> [multiple head-slaps, trash-talking and whoop-ass action-verbs deleted]

The Left discovers the virtues of pro wrestling at last! Hip hop artists
have known for years that in order to get peoples' attention, you gotta
stage regular rumbles in the information jungle. I personally want to see
Dr. Octagon and Ice-T run the East Coast/West Coast dozens on a live
RealNetwork feed. But then, I'm a very, very peculiar individual.

-- Dennis