FW: Re: Fwd: Check THIS out!

Craven, Jim jcraven at SPAMclark.edu
Wed Nov 10 09:22:31 MST 1999

James Craven
Clark College, 1800 E. McLoughlin Blvd.
Vancouver, WA. 98663
(360) 992-2283; Fax: (360) 992-2863
blkfoot5 at earthlink.net
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~blkfoot5
Opinion*

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Kerr [mailto:stephen.kerr at sympatico.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 1999 6:36 AM
To: leninist-international at buo319b.econ.utah.edu
Subject: L-I: Re: Fwd: Check THIS out!

This guy is seriously disoriented. It reminds me of an anecdotal story of
how Ronald Reagan tried to join the Communist Party in the 30's because it
was where all the 'hot chicks' were. Reagan was rejected because according
to a cadre, "He couldn't hold a political idea long enough for it to take
effect.." We all know what he became....

That this guy has come around to a consciousness that his nation is THE
rogue state is great. Too bad he's turned from self loathing to mindless
worship of ruling class thugs like Putin, Jiang, and Saddam.

For me, the power to topple the US ruling class lies in the incredible power
of workers and ordinary people everywhere, from the Vancouver dockers to the
Russian miners. As I've said before, it's all about solidarity and working
class power, not idolatry....

Steve Kerr