Hotmail - Ooops

Owen Jones owen.jones at SPAMultramail.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 14:39:17 MST 1999

Comrade -
Firstly, if you download the latest version of Outlook Express, you can
apparently download Hotmail email through the program. Alternatively, check
out a few ISPs:

http://www.freeserve.co.uk/
http://www.free4all.co.uk/
http://www.freecall-uk.co.uk/

This last one I just signed up to as if you pay a one-off £6 fee, you get
totally free access to the internet, i.e. you dial a free phone number.

Cheers

Owen