Gallup poll: Cubans support the revolution

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Tue Nov 9 07:15:21 MST 1999

It appeared on a "Cuba Si" mailing list that contains very good information:

Cuba SI: http://www.egroups.com/group/cubasi/
Imperialism NO! Venceramos!
Information and discussion about Cuba.
Discussion of the path of Ernesto Che Guevara.

At 08:42 AM 11/9/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Louis,
>
>    Thanks for the very interesting article. Where did it appear originally?
>
>José

Louis Proyect