Proyect on Cockburn, Pollit and Hitchens

Carrol Cox cbcox at SPAMilstu.edu
Sat Nov 13 15:05:11 MST 1999

virtual world wrote:

> I'll take one column of Katha Pollit's crisp reasoning
> anyday over volumes of Marxist scholasticism.

Now just who has been imposing "Marxist scholasticism" on you? And
if this is, as I suspect, merely a code word for marxism of any kind,
why
do you have to take a dig at the working class (which without marxism
is disarmed) merely to pay a deserved compliment to Pollitt?

There are important battles to be fought out among marxists, but
this is mere red-baiting..

Carrol