Hotmail - Ooops

Al Whitlock al_whitlock at SPAMhotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 11:16:34 MST 1999

Easy to tell I am a complete beginner - after being told about marxiosm
discussion group, I got sucked in by Microsoft and Hotmail!  Discovered that
you have to hang around and spend money on-line as cannot download posts.
Batch from marxism last night must have run up quite a phone bill, even at
UK local rates.

Anyone any suggestions for a free service provider in UK where can download
posts?

Will change from Hotmail as soon as I figure out how to!  Will this mean
resubscribing?

Al Whitlock