Answering Jose was Re: Replying to Brian was Re: Referendum DownUnder

Fri Nov 12 04:07:04 MST 1999

Hi Ken,

lovely to see your name again.  One day we will meet and have a chat about
the Liga Communista.  Now I won't go to the barricades over this.  Let's
just agree to differ.  But let me demur from your statement that it is easy
to write the workers off as ignorant on the Left. The abiding sin on the
Left is workerism - the uncritical adulation of the working class.
Something Marx did not suffer from. though I would admit that my
edxperience of the ISO has me somewhat embittered here.

Fond regards

Gary