GLW: Boris Kagarlisky on Chechnya

Thu Nov 18 18:54:26 MST 1999

> >So you are entering the e-list fray - good luck Al!  Here's an example of
> >what you might get thrown at you - picked up from a so-called Trotskyist
> >newsgroup.  I wouldn't bother going the newgroup route - too many
>arseholes
> >around.  Moderated subscription lists are more sane - I guess that is the
> >kind of thing you are on.  Let me know which it is, and if it's OK maybe
> >I'll join in too.
>
>I've spent all week fighting the flu and straightening out the Marxism list
>archives. I have no patience for self-declared vanguards and their lawyers
>wasting our time. Whitlock is gone.

Lou, I often get amazed by your patience. The time you spent putting up with
Wool was one of them. But this was a mite hasty, in my view. I'm not the
slightest bit sympathetic to Al's political stance in any of the
forementioned arenas. Slow down bouncing people because, as you admit, your
week ain't going too good. That's a bad precedent.

Macdonald