Timor again (sorry Lou)

Tue Nov 16 20:25:13 MST 1999

>Joao,

This was a wonderful post.  It also encouraged me greatly. I do hope they
tell the Australians to piss off soon.  Now there may be some connections
between the Timorese and the Australians though the Catholic church.  One
order of nuns was particularly active.  However over all the Catholic
Hei4rarchy in Australia did bugger all for the East Timorese. So they are
owed nothing.  I thought it was significant that Bello went to Lisbon
rather than to Canberra.

regards

Gary