Timerman

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Wed Nov 17 06:56:24 MST 1999

Julio wrote:
>If there has been a man who is the symbol for the peculiar ideological mix
>of the "progresist" middle class in Argentina and the clear expression of
>its abstract cosmopolitism, this man was Jacobo Timmerman: a man of
>undoubted and evil talent.
(clip)

I want to thank Julio for not only filing a tremendously informative post,
but taking the trouble to write in English. I have mixed feelings about
this, I suppose. On one hand it undercuts the global claims of the list, on
the other it allows non-Spanish speaking list members to appreciate the
brilliance of his posts.

Louis Proyect
Marxism mailing list: (http://www.panix.com/~lnp3/marxism.html)