Sol Yurick

James Farmelant farmelantj at SPAMjuno.com
Wed Nov 17 11:06:10 MST 1999

Sol Yurick achieved a brief moment of fame about 20 years
ago when his novel *The Warriors* which which was a kind
of fantasy about NYC street gangs coming together was
made into a movie.  He also as I recall wrote a fine introductory
essay to the Monthly Review Press edition of Chistopher
Caudwell's collection of essays *Studies in a Dying Culture*.

Jim Farmelant