LBO-Talk charges

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at SPAMdojo.tao.ca
Sun Nov 21 18:22:32 MST 1999

Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> said:

> >Hi Louis -- There's a "Hating Louis Proyect" thread going on right
now on
> >the LBO List you might want to take a look at if you don't know
about it
> >already.
> >
> >Best,
> >Jay
> >http://www.neravt.com/left/
>
> Hi, Jay. Since there a number of list subscribers besides yourself on
> LBO-Talk, I suppose I should clarify what the issues are here. There
have
> been charges made publicly by Doug Henwood and Rakesh Bhandari that I
> prepared a "dossier" that prevented somebody from getting a job. This
is a
> smear job. Let me lay out the facts.

Since you're in the mood to clear up that smear factory, there are
several people on Marxism-Thaxis who make it a bit of a hobby to attack
you as well. Principle among these is Gerald Levy. If you aren't being
called a danger to revolutionaries everywhere, you're being called
someone who is like a physical misogynist. Rather weird stuff, more
personal than political.

*This was NOT attached by the Tao collective*

Looking for radically new approaches to your internet?
Check out the Tao "ten point platform":

http://new.tao.ca/

Computing the revolution.

Macdonald Stainsby