Timor again (sorry Lou)

Ghebremichael Woldeselassie ghebremichael at SPAMhotmail.com
Sun Nov 21 07:09:54 MST 1999

Hello my white friends,

I thought I would just take a watching.  But I liked this man's message.
Here and many places in Africa we are sensitive to such issues too.  Some
are not willing to be pawns for politeness.  Call a spade a spade.  Words
fail me in English to say what I think.  But is time somehow for "dimtsi
hafesh" - voice of people in my mother's language.  Somalia, Yemen, Etiopia,
Ertre are abandoned to their fate, and now fight among themselves for food
and some feeling of dignity.  What is happening is terrible - you would not
believe.  350 000 refugees from war over a border, 25 000 killed in one day
in Africa's Passiondale, a million in Rwanda.  I get angry with the rush to
comfortable white people's little fights.

Sorry, I will say no more.  I only manage the Internet through a friend with
it.

G.