Unsubscribing information

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Sun Nov 21 18:17:55 MST 1999

>If the moderator approves of this sort of post, then allow him to give - as
>promised - his left arm to the sender but beforehand to use his right to
>unsubscribe me from this list.
>
>In the (expected) event of his approval, allow me to thank those list
>members who have informed, amused and moved me during my participation.
>
>David Bruce, Ryelands Digital

To unsub from this list, send mail to majordomo at lists.panix.com with the
message "unsubscribe marxism" or "unsubscribe marxism-digest". I would hate
to see David go, because I have valued his posts, especially for reflecting
the Scottish point of view on many questions.

Louis Proyect
Marxism mailing list: (http://www.panix.com/~lnp3/marxism.html)