Replying to Brian was Re: Referendum Down Under

Sun Nov 14 19:30:28 MST 1999

Hi Brian,

Well I am written out on this apart from an article I promised Philip. We
have both stated our positions and as Lou would put it may be we should
move on. Have you been to Brisbane?  I used to think this the nerve center
of the revolution! I now realize that I was somewhat optimistic. Still we
are a lot better than Adelaide! Ah the joys of parochialism! Almost an
adequate substitute for the ecstasies of sectarianism.

regards

Gary