help/human rights

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Thu Nov 18 09:55:03 MST 1999

Maureen, the best mailing list for the rights of indigenous peoples is
warriornet. Send mail to majordomo at lists.speakeasy.org with the message
"subscribe warriornet". You will find participants from every corner of the
world who have been involved with, for example, Akha rights in northern
Thailand to the rights of the Maori in New Zealand. It is also a good place
to find out about other related resources.

At 06:48 PM 11/17/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear list members,
>
>I would like to get in touch with members who work on human rights issues
>or who are active in human rights organizations.  I am especially
>interested in women's rights, children's rights, prisoner's rights, rights
>of indigenous people, and envirionmental rights.

Louis Proyect