ludic Leninism

Carrol Cox cbcox at SPAMilstu.edu
Fri Nov 26 10:50:49 MST 1999

Michael Pugliese wrote:

> > Yeah, old Ilyich would have related to that, Charles.
> >
> > Mark Jones
>        Reminded me of this book by a pomo Lacanian Marxist-Feminist, "Ludic
> Feminism and After (Critical Perspectives on Women and Gender) by Teresa L.
> Ebert. Think it has a blurb from  Judith Butler.
>       Also the cyber-Leninism site. Haven't visited that one in a while, do
> these comrades have truck with Lacan too?
>                                  Michael Pugliese

I think Ebert's book is quite useful -- but it is an attack on Judith
Butler (among others), and I don't remember Butler giving it
a blurb. Also, Ebert is connected with a group of people who
can be almost as obnoxiously aggressive and sectarian on
maillists as the MIM supporters of the Shining Path.

Carrol