Timor again (sorry Lou)

Carrol Cox cbcox at SPAMilstu.edu
Mon Nov 22 17:01:48 MST 1999

"James M. Blaut" wrote:

> In the US no progressive that I have every met or heard of is opposed to
> multiculturalism.

This is true but not really of political relevance. No progressive I know
of is opposed to drinking fountains in school buildings. I'm not opposed,
of course, to multiculturalism, but in my personal experience (until I read
this post) every single "multiculturalist" I have known has been an
anti-marxist and opposed in practice to doing anything about racism.
"Multiculturalism" is the disguise liberal racists wear.

But apparently there is some difference in different areas.

Carrol